Beth Cortina RPL Scholarship
2022 Illinois APCO Beth Cortina RPL Scholarship
The APCO Institute Leadership Certificate Program is a comprehensive 12 month online program leading to the professional designation of Registered Public-Safety Leader (RPL).
Documents to apply:
- RPL applicants receive a certificate of acceptance into the APCO Institute Registry of Public-Safety Leaders
- A formal and prestigious letter serving as an acknowledgment of excellence within our industry.
- RPL Scholarship application / contract downloadable below.
Illinois APCO has designated one full scholarships for 2022
To be eligible to apply, you must be:
- An APCO International member (Illinois Chapter) in good standing with a demonstrated record of service to our Association and our industry.
- Must maintain APCO membership during the RPL Program and one year immediately after
- Full-time employment with an Illinois 911 PSAP
- Willing and able to commit to completing and critiquing the program requirements
- Dedicated to accepting the challenge of ongoing leadership and service for the betterment of public safety communications
Once accepted into RPL program, applicants shall provide a copy of RPL application, proof of acceptance, and signed liability addendum. Applications for scholarship must be received by April 30, 2022.
RPL classes begin:
Download the RPL scholarship application (PDF):
Submissions shall be made via email or U.S. mail to:
Ed Milam, Chapter Secretary
17547 Woodbrook Lane
Lockport, IL 60441